English Month One
This Video Curriculum is designed to be used with our EZ Start Schedule
HOW TO USE EZ START SCHEDULE FOR ANY LANGUAGE KIND
1. Print one EZ Start Schedule. Hang it where you
will be reminded to do language sessions daily.
2. Print one Kind Neighbor Picture Pack for each learner (each learner needs
their own pages to color and cut).
3. Go to Language Learning for Children YouTube channel and save the Month
1 Playlist for your target language.
4. Follow instructions according to your week/day on the EZ Start Schedule.
Keep it simple. Stick to 10 min a day unless everyone wants to go longer!
Move on to Month 2 playlist after 5 weeks, or slow it down and spread the
sessions over 8-10 weeks.
5. You will use toys and things from around your home to do activities. Save
the Kind Neighbor graphics pages/cards for reuse each week.
That’s it! As needed refer to Activity Ideas, detailed instructions, and FAQ from the Guide for
Using Kind Neighbor Videos or watch our How To videos available at